Drew has been helping patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for over 10 years. In addition, he has travelled the world to learn from a
number of Chinese medical scholars. This had led to specialties in Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage), musculoskeletal injuries, and internal medicine.
Recently he has used these skills on a number of aid trips to areas that have very limited access to healthcare, primarily Bali and Nepal. The team of 5 practitioners would see up to 500 patients in a day with conditions ranging from shoulder pain to late stage cancer.
He successfully treats a large variety of conditions including but not limited to gastrointestinal, gynecological, anxiety/depression, emotional conditions, and pain. He believes strongly that most conditions require lifestyle changes and works to help elucidate and facilitate those changes with patients.
In his spare time he enjoys meditation, sailing, qi gong, yoga, snowboarding, and exploring food and the arts around San Diego.
- Professor Pacific College of Oriental Medicine ~ 2005 to present
- Courses: Treatment of Orthopedics, Fundamental Theory, and clinical supervision of interns
- Extensive aide work with the GAHP organization
- Domestic: Arizona (Navajo communities) and Wyoming (Latino communities)
- International: Bali and Nepal
- M.S. Oriental Medicine Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (2001)
- B.S. Sports Medicine Appalachian State University (1998)
- Bonesetting and external injury specialization
- Completed a 2.5 year program and a 2 year Assistantship
- Private Practice Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine 2002 to present
- I have had offices in Charlotte, Hong Kong, New York City, and now San Diego.
- Head Athletic Trainer Hong Kong National Rugby Team (March 2002)
- U14 squad filled in for a road trip
- Medical Consultant Ken Shamrock Submission Fighting Team (2001)
- Assistant Athletic Trainer San Diego Gulls Pro Ice Hockey Team (1999-2001)
- Head Athletic Trainer San Diego Flash Pro Soccer Team (2000-2001)